My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Sunday 12/1/19


It was a nice sunny day. I put plastic over the end of the big chicken house where the wind hits the hardest. 


Spent a lot of time bailing water off tarps. 

Had to go buy a new ladder. The old one was trying to kill me. 

3:00 and the sun is already going behind the hill. 


I put out grit and oyster shell and these girls were jumping right on it. I didn’t get finished taking care of the tarps over the kennels. I’ll do that tomorrow after work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment