My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Thursday 12/19/19


And today the wall is closed back in. 


And Clyde got this project pretty well finished. I need to find a trim board to cover the space next to the door and get a threshold installed, a little weather stripping, paint the plywood and it will be complete. Thank you Clyde!  I sooo appreciate this!  The door latches and everything!

#100daysofappreciation
Today I so appreciate getting the door project almost complete. Even so, with a towel in the gap at the bottom of the door the house is a LOT warmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment