My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Thursday 12/12/19


I spent the morning cleaning up wet coops again.  Still some groundwater seepage coming up making the litter too wet and smelling of ammonia. But no rain in the forecast for awhile so hopefully things will dry out some. 
I went to work at noon, came home to eat and do chores then went back until closing.  


Giotto doesn’t know that he could get out if he really tried. 


#100daysofappreciation
Today I really appreciate biology. Knowing how to combine different ingredients and give them the right temperature and humidity gives you everything from compost, to pickles, to ham, cheese, bread, beer, wine and many other wonderful things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment