My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Tuesday 12/17/19


Today was a work day and it was too cold and dark to go out early so I snuggled in until the sun came over the hill. Did chores and broke down a pallet for firewood. 

#100daysofappreciation
Day 20
Today I appreciate my Ryobi 18 volt tools. I have the reciprocating, jig and skil saws, a drill, weed eater and little vacuum cleaner. With them I built the big chicken house which is 300 feet from an electric outlet. I’ve also used them to build other things, trim brush, break down pallets.  I’m sooo glad I bought them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment