My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Friday, December 6, 2019

Farmer Friday 12/6/19


I worked on this a little this morning. Cutting up the pallets that are still at least good enough for firewood. 


Apparently something has moved in under the big shed. Giotto is trying to dig it out. 

The big hoop coop smells much better this morning. 

Digging sun roots (aka Jerusalem artichokes)


Picking arugula and red mustard


I found a couple big radishes. I think I am going to ferment them. 


I left the back of the van open and this happened. 

#100daysofappreciation today I really am appreciating my Superior customers, especially my core group of ladies(and a couple fellas!) (y’all know who you are). I so appreciate how kind, funny, gentle and patient you all are. I super appreciate how supportive you are. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment