My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Throwback Thursday 12/5/19


From December 9, 2018. Last years first pullet eggs. 

Some of this years pullet eggs from the daughters. 


I raked some leaves out of the driveway for the compost pile. 

I worked a little on this mess. 


Didn’t get a huge amount done tho. 

I really thought it was going to rain this morning. 

The big hoop coop still reeked of ammonia so I spent most of the day getting wet bedding out and putting down more dry. Part of the problem is getting 6” of rain in 3 weeks there is ground water seeping in. 


I think the girls appreciated the effort tho. 

#100daysofappreciation Today I appreciated the weather. While it looked like rain in the morning it cleared off and the sun felt good. And no wind. 






No comments:

Post a Comment