My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Friday, December 27, 2019

Farmer Friday 12/27/19



First things first: cut some wood for the stove. 


Put out grit and oyster shell


Did chores in the drizzle. 



The girls are really enjoying the soaked grain. 


It was a grey drizzly day and tried to snow so I cancelled my afternoon deliveries. I did find a plug in mouse to replace the wireless one on the PC. I cleaned out the tower and moved it where it will be easier to keep after the dust. 


And hooray the PC is back up. I still need to clean off the desk and figure out how to arrange the printer hook up. 

And a nice fire and some bone broth on a cold winters evening. 

#100daysofappreciation
Today I am appreciating that I don’t live where there is deep snow and below zero temps!  I like where I live, tho I wouldn’t mind if some of this winter rain came in June instead!



No comments:

Post a Comment