My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Sunday, December 8, 2019

Rainy Sunday 12/18/19


A grey rainy day here. The cats napped all day except when they were underfoot. 


I mostly worked on cleaning the kitchen. I made some purple cabbage krout. 

And some fermented red radish. 

#100daysofappreciation  Day 12: Today I appreciate being able to have, grow, make or buy good food. Most of what I eat is homegrown or local. With much less chemical exposure than average. I rarely eat out as I don’t care for most restaurant food, much of which is highly processed and prepackaged. I much prefer homemade from scratch with fresh raw ingredients. 

No comments:

Post a Comment