My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Friday, August 10, 2018

8/10/18 Farmer Friday


Well glory be. .6" of rain overnight. Not nearly enough but I'll take it. Please send some more. 




I'm still totally amazed by the sunflowers and zinnias. 


Cut some amaranth and lambsquarters for the chickens. 


The chicks especially love their greens. 


There were a few tomatoes. 

Look at that baby Trombonccino grow.  There were a few zucchini and a couple of patty pans but I forgot to take a picture of them. Delivered to my customers in Superior. Did the usual chores. Ate a little dinner. Now to feed the dogs and off to bed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment