My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Thursday 8/30/18


Hard to believe it's almost September. Took sis to the dentist in Mesa. We treated ourselves to lunch since we didn't get to on our birthdays in April. 


Had extra time after lunch so we went to Bookmans, a used book store. I found some good titles. Then a long wait at the dental school. I think I read almost half of Seeds of Change before it was time to come home. 

I didn't get a pic but the dogs had a cat treed all day. So I finally brought all the dogs inthe house. Poor cat had managed to get its waist stuck in a fork in the tree and couldn't seem to get out. So I got the ladder and got down and took it outside the fence. I doubt it will come back after that! Whew. It's been a long week!  Time for bed, good night world 

No comments:

Post a Comment