My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Friday, August 31, 2018

Farmer Friday 8/31/18


Besides watering some stuff and the usual chores and run to Superior about the only other constructive thing today was bagging some sunflower heads for seed. This week has wiped me out.  So glad to be done. Good night world. 

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog. I used to live in Flagstaff. I, too, organic garden in a small town called Spearfish, South Dakota. Am looking forward to following you. Just signed up. Happy gardening!!!

    ReplyDelete