My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Monday, August 13, 2018

8/13/18 Monday


I spent most of the morning working on fence. I got 2 more posts set. Then I worked on bailing water off of tarps and getting some support under the saggy parts. The garden got another .4" of rain over night bringing the years total to 5.6".  Keep going we certainly need some more!



A lot of the usual chores with a little laundry and housekeeping thrown in. Now to feed the dogs and me. Then I might make some jelly before my juice goes bad if I'm not too tired. Pretty sunset tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment