My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Saturday, August 11, 2018

8/11/18 to market to market


Good morning Beauty. The day dawned fairly cool. It tried to rain overnight but didn't really happen.  
Lol.  Just realizing I too pictures of all the other booths today but not my own. Was a fun day celebrating National Farmers Market week. Our market manager Holly Brantly brought watermelon on a stick for everyone. We gave away a shopping bag with items from all the vendors every 30 minutes and a good time was had by all. 

Had lunch with my daughter and did the usual chores. And now I'm off to bed. Good night world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment