My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Saturday, July 14, 2018

7/14/18 Market Saturday


Last nights sunset was striking. 



Some of the cosmos are coming back after getting really dried out. 



It was a nice cool cloudy day at market. Then I went home and had lunch. A big salad with homegrown tomatoes, radish and eggs on store romaine with mozzarella. 



I managed to squeeze in some laundry and process some more prickly pear. We are out of jelly already. 



Untangled some pumpkin vines that were trying to run over the okra and sunflowers.  Did regular chores. 



Cleaned up and went to Miusic in the Park down in Miami. The band Neto  and Imagine played with a light drizzle coming down. People danced any way.



No comments:

Post a Comment