My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Market Saturday




Good morning Silkie butts. I never would have thought I'd like "foo-foo" birds but Silkies are different than other chickens. I was given several a few years ago and they've grown on me. 



Herbs and a couple of squash for Market


I didn't have a lot of veggies, it's just so hot and dry. Took some flowers to the nursing home when I went to visit mom. A lot of the other ladies enjoyed them. 

Took a long nap. A big storm is trying to come in and the pressure in my ears is giving me a headache. Just really hope it rains for real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment