My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Friday, July 20, 2018

7/20/18


It was terribly hot and -very- humid all morning while I picked and washed vegetables. I was in a hurry to finish and forgot to take any pictures. This big cloud rolled in and I thought surely it would drop some rain. Nope. Not a single drop. 



Delivered eggs and veggies to my customers in Superior. Our meeting place is the SunFlour Market on Main St. Willa always has cute things!


So the usual visit mom and regular chores. Then a free concert in Globe for fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment