My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

7/9/18 Rainy Tuesday


Woke up late having slept through 3 alarms. Stuff and sore from going up and down the ladder wrestling the big tarp yesterday. Heavy overcast with a slight drizzle. 



Raining a little harder by the time I went to do chores so I got to wear my new raincoat for the first time since my daughter bought it for my birthday back in the  spring. 



I did a little housekeeping then went to visit my friend Karen and got some goat and sheep loves. 



Visited with mom for a bit then did some housekeeping at her house. Feeling much more like myself today. Cooked up old eggs to feed to the dogs and chickens. Made a feed run before my coupon expired. Wanted to make more pickled eggs but was afraid the lights might go off and mom's place is all electric. 


No comments:

Post a Comment