My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Market Saturday




Saturday mornings I try to get up right at 4 and get going. I have to be at Market at 7 to get set up. Our Globe-Miami Farmers Market runs 8-11. I usually relax a bit afterwards. Today I went to visit mom then went back and did regular chores. 



The bergamot and a lot of other things were wilting so I spent most of the evening watering. 


Then off to Music in the Park in Miami. I don't remember the name of the band but they were were good. I was surprised there wasn't a bigger crowd for a free event. The Miami Merchants Association hosted it and had games for the kids to play. They could win tickets and them trade them for goodies at the snack bar. I think everyone had a good time. Then back to feed dogs and off to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment