My Edible Garden

I've been gardening for most of my life and have been a devoted fan of organic gardening the whole time. It just makes so much more sense to work in harmony with Mother Nature than to fight her. Besides which it is better for the planet and better for our bodies. Here you can see what I'm planting and harvesting, with gardening hints and resources thrown in for good measure.

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Saturday Market Day


Look who hitched ride this morning. Put it back outside. 



I finally have a few tomatoes to sell

We have some great folks at our little market. These are a few of our booths. 











After we tore down I was really over heated from the high humidity. A quick stop at the store for mozzarella for lunch. 



Lunch to die for. 
Tomato salad: 3 big heirloom tomatoes, cubed mozzarella, chopped fresh basil, a splash of balsamic vinegar. Didn't even need salt and pepper. 

I was so overheated and exhausted from this shingles outbreak I laid down and slept almost 3 hours. Got up and did basic chores. Didn't have the energy to do anything else. 



Got to my house to discover a run of drip line had popped its end plug. Simple fix but it's always #justonemorething




This little chicken seems to be over whatever it's issue was so put it back out with the others. 



Chores done. Dinner ate. Dogs fed. Off to bed. Good night world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment